A - Z Blogging Challenge - An Introduction



Image Source - Internet


I’m taking up A-Z blogging challenge this April, and I was wondering what to blog about. Then I realized that Nature has always fascinated me. It made me gaze at her endless beauty; however I pondered away – 'Is her beauty a mere decoration without depth?' Is it just that? Or were lessons been hidden beneath the lazy eye? There were striking hidden significance behind each element, how they were seen and interpreted was left to the nature gazers. Doing some little investigation, I found some fascinating facts and lessons. Here I am writing about one element each day.
Please do check this space for daily updates, starting from April 1.
Also do give in your suggestions, comments and thoughts; criticisms are most welcome; drop them in the comment box below. Hope you have fun reading them!

Labels: ,